Purpose of My Armenian Network is support Armenian professionals, students, and community members everywhere.
We have an immediate need for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to create and manage our internal email marketing campaigns.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will work on all of the company’s web assets and data to develop and maintain effective email marketing campaigns. You will craft email marketing strategies and identify technical optimization. You will be responsible for reporting and identifying ROI, as well as staying abreast of email marketing trends.
As our email marketing specialist, it will be your job to manage the company’s email marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for:
* Setting reasonable objectives and campaign goals
* Conduct extensive testing and analysis of email marketing efforts including delivery, creative layout, subject line testing, open rate, click-through rate and segmentation performance to develop best practices for ongoing optimization of email campaigns
* Ensuring that the finished project meets campaign goals while exceeding the industry’s best practices
* Working with Compliance to guarantee email creatives comply with CAN-SPAM and other regulatory standards
* Tracking important email metrics and performance data (e.g., conversion rates, click-through rates, and open rates)
* Suggesting recommendations for increased performance
* Developing and implementing email automation
* Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to the customer lifecycle and help to maximize sales
* Evolving the email program to ensure that we stay a step ahead of the competition
* Conducting regular in-depth reviews of the email program
* Experience with MTA send/bounce logs is a plus (Knowledge of SMTP protocol and DNS.)
* 3+ years of Email Marketing and Deliverability, or ISP/ESP industry experience – The candidate should be familiar with laws, regulations and best practices of the email industry
* Experience with campaign management, including segmentation, development of house files, campaign creative asset development, testing, statistical significance testing, reporting, and analysis
* Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills
* Excellent time-management, multitasking, and organizational skills
* Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
* Demonstrated drive for superior service, both internally and externally
* IP management on dedicated and pool IPs
* Understanding of ISP/domain-specific delivery policies such as spam scoring heuristics, bounce handling rules, and filtering logic.
To apply, please forward your CV along with your salary expectation and availability date to [email protected]