We work with EMEA 'start up' and 'early stage' companies, as well as established businesses – typically companies that are planning to make between 10-150 hires a year.
Looking for a stable employer with a diversified product portfolio?
Would you like to contribute to develop innovative solutions in the 5G domain?
If so, please take a few minutes and read about your potential new job.
Our client is an innovative global leader in 5G, networks and phones which offers quality, modernization and the strongest standards of stability and trust solutions across mobile and cloud systems.
You will join a team which is responsible for creating test environments and driving some improvements, as well as requirements analysis, design and implementation of verification scenarios.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
* Being responsible for optimization and synthesis
* Being responsible for processes automatization
* Integrating IP components
* Developing innovative solutions in the 5G area
* Working in an advanced continuous integration system
TO BE A GOOD FIT FOR THE SYNTHESIS ENGINEER ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
* BSc degree or ongoing studies in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent in a related technical field
* Minimum of 4+ years of commercial experience in FPGA related jobs * Some knowledge of FPGA tools and technology
* Experience with technical documentation (e.g. for microprocessors and embedded systems)
* Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. GIT)
* Good English
NICE TO HAVE
* Knowledge of Ethernet standard
* Experience in 4G/5G area
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
You want to collaborate with a team of professionals and you have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
You are a result-oriented and innovative individual who can manage complex challenges.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
* Relocation support
* Private insurance
* Lunches Card
* Access to learning solutions
* Fitness and health programs
* Pension plan * Share plan
REASONS TO JOIN:
* You will work with on real time systems with complex problems to solve
* You will join a company for which work life balance is very important
* You will work in a company which provides career paths for the employee to the point you are satisfied
SEND US YOUR CV BY APPLYING ON THIS PAGE.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent.
We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data" [http://www.sowelo.eu/candidates/personal-data-information/].
There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.