We work with EMEA 'start up' and 'early stage' companies, as well as established businesses – typically companies that are planning to make between 10-150 hires a year.
Are you an experienced IT recruiter?
Would you like to developyour IT recruitment skills and join the team of highly successfulRECRUITERS?
If the answer is yes, we are looking for you.
We’re seeking an experienced recruiter to join our recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing and agile team responsible for hiring world-class talent.
Since 2007 we are supporting our customers around the globe and we have helped over 1000 candidates to change their jobs.
Our recruiters act as talent advisors providing an extraordinary experience to both our business partners and candidates alike.
* Run the recruitment projects; sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing
* Develop and maintain the relationship with the Client to ensure compliance and expand areas of service delivery.
* Develop and maintain market knowledge, especially the client competitor landscape
* Provide advice on market conditions, competitor intelligence, candidate feedback to the research team
* Maintain the database and reports in a timely and accurate manner
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent command of English is required,
* At least 2years of recruitment experience in the international environment, ideally with the recruitment agency, executive search or RPO vendor background
* Knowledge of full recruitment lifecycle and effective candidate channels/sourcing strategies.
* Knowledge of the technology industry is a must
* Ability to effectively manage demanding workload and competing priorities
WHAT WE OFFER:
* You will work on the exciting projects for international clients from IT and Finance Industry
* Internal marketing support for employer branding and advertising campaigns
* B2B contract, remote
WORK FROM YOUR HOME OFFICE OR FROM OUR CO-WORKING OFFICE SPACE (YOUR CHOICE)
* You will work with a team of people that "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"
* We are a small team of highly effective consultants - it means you will have the real impact on the way we run our business
* You will be rewarded for EVERY SINGLE PLACEMENT
* You will have full access to modern sourcing tools, our own candidate prescreening tool, laptop and mobile phone
* Competitive compensation + performance bonuses
* DEVSKILLER CERTIFICATION
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent.
We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data" [http://www.sowelo.eu/candidates/personal-data-information/].
There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.