We are seeking an entry-level UI/UX designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience with Figma and Webflow, as well as a strong portfolio of design work.
- Create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and user needs.
- Design wireframes, mockups, and prototypes using Figma, HTML, CSS, and other design tools.
- Develop and maintain Webflow-based websites.
- Ensure designs are responsive and optimized for different devices and screen sizes.
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback to iterate on designs.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure accurate implementation of designs.
- Educate team members and stakeholders on usability best practices.
- Keep up to date with industry trends in all fields that relate to UI/UX, including mobile design, responsive design, and evolving web/mobile standards.
- Proficiency in Figma and Webflow.
- Proven experience as a User Interface Designer or similar role (as intern or fulltime).
- Strong portfolio of design work.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Elicit constructive feedback from end users using standard informal usability techniques and methodologies.
- Experience collaborating with engineering and business teams to provide product feedback and suggestions to improve the customer experience constantly and the overall success of the solutions implemented.
- Ability to provide UI/UX design and development support throughout the product life cycle.
- Familiarity with a variety of processes and approaches focusing on user-centered design methods, oriented mindset, excellent communication skills, and good problem-solving skills.
- An available online portfolio that includes relevant real-world work and demonstrates UI/ UX design proficiency.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If you’re interested in driving your career at a fast-growing and profitable company, and you have experience in igaming industry send your CV to email@example.com