IUNetworks LLC is looking for a Database Administrator, who will be responsible for maintaining the company’s databases.
Specific work elements of the job include but are not limited to:
- Install server software
- Configure database servers
- Monitor and maintain system health and security
- Design backup processes for server and associated data
- Create accounts for all users and assign security levels
- Establish a disaster recovery protocol
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
- Create database management procedures
- Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
- Participate in company’s cross-training program.
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency/performance
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data.
- Bachelor's degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years of work experience in the similar position
- Knowledge of database queries
- Knowledge of database theory
- Knowledge of database design
- Knowledge about the RDBMSes: e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB etc.
- Knowledge about the NoSQL databases: e.g. MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra etc.
- Knowledge of operating system, e.g. Windows or Linux
- Knowledge of routine maintenance, recovery, and handling failover of a database
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure and manage stressful situations
- Flexibility and teamwork ability
Remuneration / Salary: Competitive salary based on skills and experience; medical insurance, biannual company events, a perfect team of qualified professionals.
Application Procedures: Please apply to this job by sending your resume to [email protected].
Please mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the letter.