Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who will be responsible for building out patterns and abstractions that emphasize the efficiency of sites/software.
- Builds out patterns and abstractions that emphasize the efficiency of sites/software
- Makes the most of tools such as webpack, grunt, SASS, LESS, and makes sure that the site/software are compatible with multiple browsers and multiple devices
- Constantly evaluates emerging technologies and avails strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the site/software
- Works in a semi-autonomous environment with prototyping technologies in order to resolve emerging site/software issues promptly
- Applies usability principles and procedures as defined by UX/UI input.
- Takes and emphasizes a consumer-focused approach in building sites/software and works with both senior and junior frontend teams in determining the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements.
- Builds prototypes systems that meet the project quality standards and requirements, and find and address performance issues prior to releasing the finished product.
- Designs and reviews code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components
- Supports re-use through documenting common frontend components that save the business time in executing future projects.
- Leads the junior frontend team in building sophisticated user interfaces
- Interacts and engages with consumers/users and involves technical support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/user
- Collaborates with designers, other developers, and product owners in order to avail interactive and scalable sites/software.
- Works with junior frontend teams, mentoring them and guiding them through proper execution of their tasks
- Works hand-in-hand with backend developers in building features and efficiencies for the realization of the anticipated end product.
- Provides technical leadership and documentation to senior engineering leadership and key stakeholders, continuously informing them on progress and important details of projects at key phases of site/software development.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a frontend development projects
- Understating of user interaction and design principles and standards
- Knowledge of visual aesthetic components and elements such as fonts, layout, color, graphics etc.
- Deep understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, inclusive of SASS
- Excellent understanding of partial page updates and AJAX
- Consumer-orientation, team-builder and team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative; organizational skills, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
Remuneration/ Salary: Competitive salary based on skills and experience; medical insurance, biannual company events, perfect team of qualified professionals.
Application Procedures: Please apply to this job by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the letter.