We are looking for a System Architect who will join agile development team and be responsible for the architectural design, development and deployment of mobile solutions and back-ends
- Defines system solutions based on client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery
- Stays on top of the industry trends and new technologies for the system architecture
- Provides a leadership role for the team through knowledge in the area of specialization
- Develops sketches and models to keep stakeholders up-to-date on system structure
- Liaises with developers and hardware engineers to develop an effective system structure
- Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies.
- Maintains architectural products and systems to ensure they remain efficient.
- Responsible for training team on new technology and frameworks
- Proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans
- Proven experience in complex mobile application development (iOS or Android)
- Knowledge of Java is highly desired
- Extensive experience in system and network creation and development
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Strong analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting technology, trends, standards and products research
- Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
- Experience providing guidance and leadership to novice systems engineers
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems
- Strong knowledge in TDD, CI and clean architecture
- At least 8 years of related experience
Remuneration/ Salary: Competitive salary based on skills and experience; medical insurance, biannual company events, dynamic team of qualified professionals
Application Procedures: Please apply to this job by sending your CV to: [email protected].
Please mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the letter.