Office IT Specialist
IUNetworks LLC is looking for an Office IT Specialist, who will be responsible for servicing the whole office IT infrastructure.
- Specific work elements of the job include but are not limited to:
- Install new/ rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and office operational needs and requirements
- Configure and maintain whole office IT infrastructure
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches; identify approaches that leverage our resources
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media
- Investigate and troubleshoot all kinds of issues related to the systems under his/ her administration
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures; coordinate and communicate with impacted colleagues/ clients
- Perform periodic performance analysis to support capacity planning
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Work collaboratively with all teams to organize uninterruptable work
- Participate in planning processes
- Write documentation regarding installation and maintenance as needed
- Evaluate the existing applications and platforms and provide recommendations for improving
- Performance by conducting the gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications
- Be on call 24/ 7; react to any kind of problems in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years of work experience in the similar position
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure and manage stressful situations
- Flexibility and team work ability
Remuneration / Salary: Competitive salary based on skills and experience; medical insurance, biannual company events, a perfect team of qualified professionals.
Application Procedures: please apply to this job by sending your resume to: email@example.com.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the letter.