We are expanding to Armenia and we are looking for a driven Operations Manager in Yerevan, who can sort up the supply, support the demand and grow Bolt further.
Let's build the future of transportation together!
What You'll Be Doing
- Define, implement and optimise local operational processes and procedures
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Design and execute strategies to increase driver's engagement and loyalty while reducing churn rate
- Develop complex analytical models and reporting systems at city and country level
- Actively support the expansion through the rest of the country
- Establish partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant entities
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives
- Have 4 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
You'll Get Extra Credit For
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Fluent in Armenian
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we're moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you'll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let's talk!