Carrier Account Manager
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for VOIP carriers and is responsible for building the company account portfolio and sales strategy.
- Manage and develop business opportunities with Telecom Carriers within company portfolio
- Continuously seek new Accounts and Manage existing Customers
- Manage relationships with both customers and suppliers
- Develop new business with Telecom carriers globally
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Perform other sales functions via phone, email and other social media
- Utilize existing contact network and social media strategies to sell and promote international voice terminations.
- Experience in VoIP wholesale is a MUST. At least 5 years of VOIP wholesale sales experience.
- Must be able to bring a part of traffic portfolio with them where applicable.
- Must be a HARDWORKER who goes above and beyond job duties
- Good Teambuilding skills and can work effectively within a group.
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoys working with people.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge in Marketing and sales
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, marketing or related field is preferred
- Strong selling skills