RENARDET SA & Partners are part of the larger RENARDET SA group with their Head Office in Geneva, Switzerland and falls under the umbrella of the BONIFICA Group with their head office in Italy. Renardet SA & Partners, Consulting Engineers LLC is a subsidiary of Renardet SA and serves the Group’s interests in the Middle East and North Africa.
Supervision Team Leader The Supervision Team Leader should be a graduate senior highway/road engineer with at least 15 years international professional experience with proven records of at least 10 years of managerial experience in projects of a similar nature and magnitude. Also the Supervision Team Leader should reside in Armenia on a full-time basis throughout the period of the construction and supervise the civil works approving the materials and workmanship of the works in cooperation and consultation with the Employer’s Project Manager.
• Graduate Senior Highway/Road Engineer
• Minimum 15 years of international professional experience with proven records of at least 10 years of managerial experience in projects of a similar nature and magnitude. (Road Rehabilitation projects)
• Must have excellent communication and management skills
• To be able to analyze and solve problems.
• The confidence and knowledge to supervise others.
• To be a good team player.
• Strong organizational skills to cope with the many different stages of a construction project.
• Good written and verbal skills.