Freelance Software Engineer
We are looking for a Freelance Software Engineer to join our remote team in Armenia.
To keep up with our heavy traffic of around 25B auctions per day, we need to leverage state of the art technologies including:
- an ad server is written in Go,
- iOS and Android SDKs,
- Spark data pipelines (batch and streaming) running on a Kubernetes cluster,
- Apache Airflow,
As a software engineer with PubNative your responsibilities are building, maintaining and overseeing the whole life cycle of our add integration apps. You build it, you run it.
You design, develop and maintain our ad server and tracker.
- You contribute to our data pipeline after several months with us.
- You take part in the whole process: concept, refining, code review, and architecture discussion.
- You work independently and in the team.
- You act and think pragmatic, autonomous and maintain transparent relations at work.
High traffic and low latency constrain our systems. That’s why we are looking for a background in specific technologies, and someone with the following profile:
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering,
- 2+ years of experience in Go,
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, Nginx, Kafka, Docker,
- Comfortable using Git,
- Popular cloud providers experience,
- Experience in building low latency and high throughput applications,
- Fluently communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Comfortable with k8s, kubectl, and GCP.
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- A cosmopolitan team of outstanding talents.
- Opportunity to learn and grow in an environment characterized by a flat hierarchy.
- Freedom to work with cutting edge technologies such as Golang, Prometheus, k8s, FoundationDB, and exploring new ones.
- Chance to work on a challenging scale. We are processing millions of events per second.
- Budget for education and conference attendance.