Purpose of My Armenian Network is support Armenian professionals, students, and community members everywhere.
Our client is a healthcare technology company, delivering data solutions for the Biotech and Medical Device Industry with a headquarter in the US.
The SAS Programmer is responsible for developing and testing programs to generate high quality analysis results from clinical database sources. The incumbent works under the guidance of senior members of the Statistical Programming team to support all aspects of clinical data analyses, including data reconciliation, quality control, data listings, visualizations, and biostatistics.
– Develop SAS programs for tasks assigned by Lead Statistical Programmer;
– Perform development and validation of datasets, tables, listings and figures;
– Prepare data derivation specifications as per the defined/ standards guidelines;
– Maintain full understanding of study documentation;
– Maintain quality and timelines of programming related deliverables;
– Track and follow up on all issues raised;
– Escalate unresolved issues appropriately to Lead Statistical Programmer;
– Communicate any data queries or errors to Lead Statistical Programmer;
– Adherence to SOPs/Regulatory requirements/project specific guidelines;
– Attend telephone conferences/meetings as and when required;
– Perform quality checks on programs and outputs;
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
– Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Life Science or related field;
– 1-2 years of experience with SAS programming involving clinical trial data;
– Knowledge of pharmaceutical development process, clinical research, clinical data management, and clinical information systems is preferred;
– Experience with CDISC implementation guidelines is preferred;
– Excellent knowledge of English language;
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines:
– Ability to work under pressure and tied timelines.
To apply, please forward your CV to [email protected]