Senior .Net Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join the team in Armenia. This role will have the opportunity to work on the development of a Cloud based, content archiving platform using the latest technology. If you want to be part of creating a whole new genre of enterprise products, then this is the role for you!
- Design and develop code parts of the product.
- Develop, maintain and extend web applications backend using ASP .net, MVC, WebAPI.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Create and review API definitions which follow best practices
- Keep up with new technologies and industry trends relevant to the product
- Comply on code review, unit testing and code quality.
- Proven experience in full stack development UI and back-end components
- Extensive experience developing custom services, components, or modules using C# and .NET Framework
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API development
- Strong knowledge of modern claims-based authentication /authorization mechanisms like OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience with SQL Server data design
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP, Web API, WCF)
- Experience with Git for software version control
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design methodologies
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodology
- Ability to collaborate and work as a part of the team
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with testing; unit testing, integration testing and automated testing with UI based tools sets
- .NET Core
- Familiarity with Entity Framework 6.0
- Telerik suite including Kendo
- Azure DevOps and containerized services
- Understanding Docker and Kubernetes Orchestration technologies will be regarded as an advantage.
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are!
Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!