ICITAP Administrative Advisor
Please Note: This is an Independent Contractor position with PAE, it should not be considered an employment relationship with PAE.
Duties And Responsibilities
The Administrative Advisor is the day-to-day manager of all personnel, facility, and procurement functions in the project office. The Administrative Advisor oversees the administrative requirements of locally-hired personnel and supports headquarters in the administration of LEA personnel. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure regular communication is maintained between HQ PMO, subcontract/procurement support staff and field team
- Oversight and coordination with headquarters on procurement and subcontracts requirements, including Statement of Works (SOWs)
- Technical guidance review, oversight of travel and general HR maintenance for a team of employees
- Advisement to management on logistics
- Prepare meeting materials, minutes and agendas
- Process development and implementation
- On and off-boarding for local team members and program management
- Other duties as assigned
The Administrative Advisor should have a background in office management or administration with a preference for those working on criminal justice reform or international project administration .
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Past experience working abroad is preferred, but not required.
- Security Level Required : PTW Moderate
- Expected Period of Performance : Through July 2021
- Expected Deployment Date: As soon as possible, given COVID
- Planned Work Schedule (# days per month) – Avg. 22 fee days per month
- Work Location (City) – Yerevan, Armenia
- Work Site (Embassy, DOJ Facility, Ministry, etc.) – Offsite Office to be rented by PAE
- Any Additional Incentives (Danger Pay %, Post Differential %, Reduced Per Diem, etc.) - $3,000 reduced monthly per diem