Science, technology and engineering
Podcastle announced its seed funding led by Sierra Ventures, with participation from Andrew Ng'sAI Fund and Correlation VC.
Our Podcastle team's mission is to empower podcast content interaction and creation using speech & audio related technologies. We are focused on cutting-edge R&D in areas like text, speech & audio, audio processing; we are looking for top talents to work on these exciting technologies, integrate them into our product, and ultimately bring joy to our user base!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with lead product designer, product managers and engineers
- Work on Podcastles’s website, design graphic user interface elements, small illustrations
- Contribute to mobile and web apps design
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product function and look
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- 1-3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders, be open to feedback
-Good time-management skills