Science, technology and engineering
Podcastle announced its seed funding led by Sierra Ventures, with participation from Andrew Ng'sAI Fund and Correlation VC.
Our Podcastle team's mission is to empower podcast content interaction and creation using speech & audio related technologies. We are focused on cutting-edge R&D in areas like text, speech & audio, audio processing; we are looking for top talents to work on these exciting technologies, integrate them into our product, and ultimately bring joy to our user base!
- Conduct cutting-edge research and development in music information retrieval, audio creation, audio signal processing, text-to-speech, speech-to-text, and related fields.
- Transfer advanced technologies to Podcastle product.
- Explore new products with audio intelligence technology at its core.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or related field;
- Experience in one or more areas of Digital Signal Processing, NLP
- Practical experience with deep learning, including but not limited to:
- Build, test text processing models
- Digital signal processing for music and audio
- Sequence models and generative models
- Multimodal ML with audio.
- Strong machine learning / deep learning skills. Highly competent in algorithms and programming;Knowledge of Matlab and/or Python.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, multi-functional environment.