We would like to welcome an Operations Associate to join our team in Armenia.
To succeed in this position, the candidate should have exceptional communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services,
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products and services and advise others about them,
- Receiving and dispatching orders for products or deliveries and providing solutions when necessary,
- Collaborate with other departments as appropriate including Marketing, Tech and Customer Service to facilitate client need fulfillment,
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Think strategically and set aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
Skills and Abilities:
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Integrity Being honest and ethical
- Dependability: Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy, able to learn and use new software
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Strong and professional demeanor
Are you ready to help us expand and manage day to day operations while delivering excellent customer service? Join our team today!