We are looking for a Sales Coordinator for our Branch in Armenia.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Uphold strong customer relationships offering outstanding overall customer service
- Manage and supervise Order fulfillment to meet our promise to the customer
- Act as a business partner and closely cooperate with Sales, Logistics, and Supply Chain teams to meet customer promise and efficient operations.
- Proactive problem solving and prompt communication of risks and delays when customer service or invoicing is in danger
- Ensure prompt communication and order confirmation for the customer and timely invoicing at invoicing point according to the agreed cycle.
- Contribute to developing work procedures for Customer Service
- Handle customer inquiries, customer order handling, delivery planning and invoicing
- Customer phone call handling including relationship building, payment and credit limit monitoring
- Keeping customer data (i.e. contact register), pricing and rebate agreements, including price lists up to date in the ERP system.
- Participating in customer satisfaction surveys
- Participating in Customer visits, face to face and online with relevant Sales Manager
- Operative reporting (proactive, on request and as scheduled)
- Proactive telephone sales to smaller and medium-sized customers
- Administrative support to assigned Sales Managers
- Inform Sales Manager with customer-specific information (proactive and on request)
- Delivery planning, tracking and monitoring
- Stock follow-ups. Including pre-delivery and warehouse charging as appropriate
- Covering for other Team members when on holiday or out of the business
Main Success Measures
- To ensure every order is delivered on time, every time with complete customer satisfaction.
- Customer feedback, OTIF, Service claims, Response time to customers & DSO reporting.
Required Relevant Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Process and application skills:
- Good communicator both spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English
- Good relationship builder with customers and Sales Managers
- Proactive at offering end to end service to all customers
- Offer world-class customer service to all customers
- Attention to detail
- Desire to go above and beyond for customer satisfaction
- Service-minded and good team player
- Keen to expand knowledge – always learning
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Commercial or technical university degree or minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of Customer Fulfilment
- Fluent in written and spoken Armenian, Russian, English other language skills are an advantage
- Proficiency using Armsoft Trade Software, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Customer service skills both written and spoken.
- Decisions that are necessary to fulfill customer orders except for the decisions of price, terms of payment, or other commercial matters
What We Offer
You will be working in an encouraging environment and we will provide you the help and training that you need. If you are at the beginning of your career, this role will give you an opportunity to grow as a professional, and more experienced individuals will get to apply and broaden what they already know.
Salary starting from 200k AMD (depends on experience) + bonus
- Please submit your application and cover letter in English or Russian through LinkedIn or send by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If sent by e-mail, please indicate your LinkedIn profile URL address.