We work with EMEA 'start up' and 'early stage' companies, as well as established businesses – typically companies that are planning to make between 10-150 hires a year.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our client's remote team.
You will be a part of a fast-growing SaaS organization with an impressive client base, which includes blue-chip companies Our client is on a mission to improve the working lives of millions of people and you will play a crucial role in accomplishing their goal. You will join a team of developers, working on an Agile Scrum environment and you will be responsible for theimplementations of designs by creating new and updating existing components.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
* Develop and maintain the user interface
* Optimize front-end performance
* Transform designs into visual elements
* Work closely with the Backend team and the Product Owner
TO BE A GOOD FIT FOR THEFRONTEND DEVELOPER ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
* 3 years of experience in coding
* 3 years of experience with React (v2.9- 3.39) and Redux
* Strong Typescript skills (V2.9 - 3.9)
* Knowledge of GIT flow
* Strong written & verbal communication skills and fluent in English KEYS
* Knowledge of design patterns
* Refactoring outdated code into a new code
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
* B2B contract
* Paid holidays
* Remote work with flexible working hours
REASONS TO JOIN:
* Modern and flexible work culture
* Long-term cooperation in a company where youcan make a real impact
SEND US YOUR CV BY APPLYING ON THIS PAGE.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data" [http://www.sowelo.eu/candidates/personal-data-information/].
There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.