We work with EMEA 'start up' and 'early stage' companies, as well as established businesses – typically companies that are planning to make between 10-150 hires a year.
Have you got a technical background? Are you a strong leader?
If you've answered yes to both of those, we are looking for you.
You will be managing several SCRUM development teams and developing the skills and talents withinthe department.
Our Customer is a leading provider of carrier billing, a licensed payment institution, supervised by the Austrian Financial Market Authority, which enables over one billion mobile customers to purchase digital and physical goods from online retailers using their mobile devices.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Being responsible for mentorship, coaching and self-development within your teams
• Defining the process setup of all development teams
• Planning and monitoring the company strategy and participating in defining the roadmap
• Understanding business requirements and user stories and how to translate them into development tasks and software features
• Evaluation und implementation of new technologies
• Budget responsibility for your department
TO BE A GOOD FIT FOR THE HEAD OF IT DEPARTAMENTROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
• Very good communication skills in English
• Strong experience in implementing software-architecture frameworks for maintainable and high availability platforms with distributed teams
• Experience with Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
• Experience with Source Code Management (GIT, SVN) and Build Chain Tools (Bamboo, Sonar)
• Experience in the Agile environment
• Understanding of database programming -especially SQL, Redis or Kafka
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with Hibernate, Spring, SPRING Boot, JDBC, HTML, HTTP, REST und CSS
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• International development opportunities in a fast growing and expanding sector
• Comprehensive training on the products and systems
• Being part of the leadership-team
• Flexible working hours
• A good working atmosphere
• Flat hierarchies
• Work in a motivated team
SEND US YOUR CV BY APPLYING ON THIS PAGE.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data" [http://www.sowelo.eu/candidates/personal-data-information/]. There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.