We work with EMEA 'start up' and 'early stage' companies, as well as established businesses – typically companies that are planning to make between 10-150 hires a year.
Looking for a stable employer with a diversified product portfolio?
Would you like to contribute to develop innovative solutions in the 5G domain?
If so, please take a few minutes and read about your potential new job.
Our client is an innovative global leader in 5G, networks and phones which offers quality, modernization and the strongest standards of stability and trust solutions across mobile and cloud systems.
You will be responsible for writing specifications for the standards the team should comply with.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
* Creating specifications and/or architecture
* Collecting and writing requirements for the product
* Making proof of concepts with the help of the team
* Defining interfaces and hardware/software split
* Defining potential issues which may occur during feature integration
* Troubleshooting and preparing documentation
TO BE A GOOD FIT FOR THE REQUIREMENTS MANAGER ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
* Master Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or equivalent in a related technical field
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as an architect, developer or tester
* Experience with requirements engineering and/ or understanding of low-level SW design flow and process
* FluentEnglish NICE TO HAVE
* Experience in the Telecommunication field and/ or PHD in Telecommunication
* Experience with embedded systems
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
You want to collaborate with a team of professionals and you have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
You are a result-oriented and innovative individual who can manage complex challenges.
You are capable to work in international multi-site environment.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
* Relocation support
* Private insurance
* Lunches Card
* Access to learning solutions
* Fitness and health programs
* Pension plan * Share plan
REASONS TO JOIN:
* You will work with on real time systems with complex problems to solve
* You will join a company for which work life balance is very important
* You will work in a company which provides career paths for the employee to the point you are satisfied
SEND US YOUR CV BY APPLYING ON THIS PAGE.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent.
We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data" [http://www.sowelo.eu/candidates/personal-data-information/].
There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.