Call for Experts
It is expected ECODIT seeks qualified candidates to support a range of potential activities over the life of the project, per the following requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in International Development, Economics, Public Policy, Energy, Engineering, or other relevant field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience working on donor funded activities (experience supporting USAID projects preferred);
- Experience working in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Renewable/Sustainable Energy Development
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Sector Governance
- Energy Sector Reform
- Energy Sector Planning and Resilience
- Energy Markets
- Demand-Side Management
- Engineering & Infrastructure
- Energy Generation, Distribution and/or Transmission
- Energy Sector Financing
- Tariffs and Cost-Planning
- Private Sector Engagement
- Utility Operations and Management
- Energy Sector Resilience
- Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Emerging Technology
- Communications and Outreach
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Capacity Building and Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Gender & Social Inclusion
- Project Management
- Operations & Logistics
- Procurement, Contracts and Grants Management (previous experience with Grants Under Contract preferred)
- Finance and Administration/Human Resources
- Strong project management skills, along with highly developed interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrable understanding of regional energy/utility sector activities in Armenia or a country with a similar sociopolitical context;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English; and
- Written and verbal fluency in Armenian, Greek, Russian, Kurdish or another relevant language/dialect.
To apply, please send a cover letter and updated resume/CV in English through the “Our Jobs” page of ECODIT’s website.
Please note that positions are contingent upon contract award.
Applications will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Applicants who fail to meet the application criteria may be disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.